Sound frequencies affect everything about us.
The correct vibrational frequencies can be used to heal and balance our bodies.
Scientific studies show that sound waves can produce changes in the autonomic, immune, endocrine and neuropeptide systems of the physical body.
Science has proven that everything in the universe is made up of energy vibrating at different frequencies or "notes." All things in nature vibrate to sound, light and color.
Each of the organs, glands, and cells in our bodies vibrate at their own specific frequency. These frequencies correspond with musical notes.
The Power of Sound Vibrations:
- Provides instantaneous, deep state of relaxation
- Improves mental clarity and brain functioning
- Increases your level of physical energy and mental concentration
- Relieves stress by drawing your body into a centered space
- Develops and refines your sonic abilities
- Enhances massage, acupressure, dreamwork and meditation
- Brings your nervous system into balance
- Integrates left and right brain thought patterns
Pamela Brady, MA, L.Ac.
6406 Moretown Mountain Rd, Moretown, Vermont 05660
Phone: (802) 793-6008
Call Today: (802) 793-6008